Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Exam ?!



Wah, now the time is 1.30am, still cant sleep, still, no mood to study. Browsing through friendster n found lots of frens whom I have not contacted for ages, feeling a bit homesick now, haha, - now only feel homesick, how long d I stay here?!- DUnno y, missing my old frens and my hometown of coz.. The exam next week is like the final thing I need to complete before i can eat Hokkien Mee and Yi Fu Mee (my favourite), must press myself to study tmr, or else.... Seeing the exam timetable of my 3 subjects, just 3 but still, lots of stuff to study.

Reading the newspaper just now, "全球金融风暴袭大马40亿万富翁 郭鹤年损失277亿" from kwongwah, shocked, Malaysian billionaire lost 277billions due to economic crisis, wah, wonder, how could he earn so much money, lost so much but still so steady..Haha..

No comments: