- Matching ladder network circuit with serial/parallel capacitors, serial/parallel inductors, serial/parallel resistors, serial transmission line, open-circuit and short-circuit stub.
- Pro version enables up to 7 matching circuit elements.
- User friendly with adjustable seek bars and edit-text boxes to move element parameter and the resultant impedance value in the smith chart with high precision.
- First data point can be entered using either normalized impedance or reflection coefficient.
- System impedance and operating frequency can be adjusted.
- Provides additional details such as VSWR, Q, Return loss, normalized admittance value and transmission line physical length at each impedance value.
- Capable of undoing circuit element and retrieving previous states.
- Transmission line, open-circuit and short-circuit stubs can be designed with different line impedance and effective relative permittivity.
- Impedance sweep over a range of frequencies. Frequency sweep resolution can be adjusted.
- Every impedance matching stage is clearly annotated with different colored line and number.