Thursday, March 12, 2009

Food

Food..Yea..Since I'm staying out of campus, food would be the main problem I might face ..However, with the help of my fellow housemates, cs and isaac, we've been cooking and eating Chinese meals (Malaysian style) since I came here.. Lots of cooking techniques I've learned throughout these few weeks.. Since all of us here are busy with our academic stuff, the ingredients of the food are really simple and it's quite easy to prepare..Below are some of the photos of the meals we cooked:

Dessert :








Dinner :
















Lunch :







Breakfast :



2 comments:

put said...

lol cant help to comment..

look a bit geli =P

Yferic said...

Wah.. They might look a bit geli, but u knw, the taste was really nice..summore, they were prepared by 3 guys.. Hehe...