Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Georgetown (SimCity)




This is a better version of Georgetown.. Haha, but I'm not a pro in playing this game, lots of things I need to learn throughout the game, thinking of what should I build, what should I do to address this and that. But, after 2 full days of playing this game, I've successfully built my own Georgetown, Penang, it looks totally different but actually I cant find the type of buildings that still exist in the real Heritage City in the game.. I've been very enthusiastic in playing this game because I like to see beautiful and well-arranged city with awesome skyline.. I've actually created an island with a similar shape as the real Penang island and this is my region played in the game.. I'll continue to extend the city but need some professionals to teach me how, I've a large industrial area with high-density industries, I've built a water treatment plant to overcome the problem of water pollution but still, it doesn't work, why? Do I need to build anything else? Another main problem is how to actually earn so much money like the professional players, my income and expenses always remain about the same and I cant even earn a quarter more than my expenses.. Haih.. Perhaps, i need to search the internet and find the answers..

No comments: