Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chocolate Seduction






Chocolate Seduction is the most delicious chocolate cake I’ve ever made.. Christine and I made this cake before but it was not "muddy" enough and this time during CNY, we made again and this time with less self-raising flour and indeed, it was so "muddy" and sticky and it was really delicious and it's comparable with the chocolate cake made in Secret recipe, haha, but not similar to that because it doesn’t have the layers, layers of cream were not made as it took us more time to make the cake..

2 comments:

glo teng said...

waa! macam sedap! can have the recipe please? :D or maybe when you free can bake and share with us? xixi. yummmm! i love choc cakes ^_^

ps: dinno you are into baking ^_^

Yferic said...

Oh.. Haha.. Thanks.. I've been learning how to bake cakes and cookies from my mum since small especially during new year..Sure, I can bake a chocolate cake and share with u guys when i go back to NZ...